Closing Date: 8:30am Thursday 30th July 2020
Salary: Band I Pt 28 to 31 £31,371 to £33,799
Location: Wath Upon Dearne, Rotherham
Contract type: Full Time 37 hours per week
Contract term: Permanent from September 2020
We are seeking to appoint a dynamic individual with the drive, commitment and the technical knowledge required to actively maintain and develop the school’s ICT infrastructure.
The successful candidate will have:
- In-depth technical knowledge of networks, server infrastructures and software management/deployment
- excellent communication skills
- previous experience of managing a team.
Key responsibilities will include:
- managing and developing the school’s ICT networks, systems and facilities
- maintaining the school’s server infrastructure
- ensuring the reliability, security and safety of ICT systems, users and equipment in school
- managing a team of technicians and overseeing the support of ICT throughout the Academy.
To find out more: please contact James Hepworth, ICT Support Team Leader, directly by email firstname.lastname@example.org
Completed applications forms should be emailed to: email@example.com by 8:30am Thursday 30th July 2020.
Interviews are scheduled to take place w/c 3rd August 2020
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, and expect that all staff and volunteers share this commitment. Any offer of employment will be subject to a satisfactory DBS check and other employment checks deemed relevant.
The application form can be downloaded below.