37 Hours Per Week, Term Time Only Plus 10 Days
Band H £27,905 - £30,507 (£25,797 - £28,159 Pro Rata)
Closing date - Monday 24 February 2020 at 8:30 am
We are seeking to appoint a well-qualified and talented professional to join our data and examinations team to lead on the internal and external examination policy and procedures within Wath Academy.
Wath Academy (an 11 to 18 school) is a successful school within the Maltby Learning Trust. The Learning Trust consists of primary and secondary Academies and provides high quality professional development, support and opportunities for future progression.
Our successful candidate will:
- Be an excellent professional with high expectations of self and others
- Be a team player and work closely with teachers and other staff in the Academy to ensure statutory requirements are in place and the examination seasons run efficiently and effectively
- Have the skills and personal qualities to lead a team of exam invigilators.
In return we offer:
- An outstanding induction programme with supportive and dynamic staff
- Dedicated office space which inspires outstanding performance
- An opportunity to work collaboratively within a Multi Academy Trust.