Teacher of Spanish
Required for September 2020
Closing date - Monday 24 February 2020 at 8:30 am
- Have a passion for teaching and wish to deliver world-class learning for everyone?
- Want to join a forward thinking, highly supportive and progressive Modern Foreign Languages Faculty?
- Wish to be part of a Learning Trust that recognises talent and invests in potential through excellent professional development and progression opportunities irrespective of career stage?
If so, Wath Academy is the place to continue the next stage of your career.
The Maltby Learning Trust, consisting of primary and secondary Academies, is a vibrant and inspiring place to work and learn, striving to secure excellence in all aspects of its work.
We are seeking to appoint a highly qualified, ambitious and talented teacher to contribute to the Modern Foreign Languages Faculty’s improvement journey. A passion for Modern Foreign Languages and a strong commitment to developing young people to achieve their potential is essential. We would also welcome applications from Newly Qualified Teachers who meet the ‘Essential’ criteria set out in the Person Specification and experienced teachers looking to continue their career in a supportive faculty.
Our successful candidate will be:
- An enthusiastic, well qualified teacher able to teach Spanish across the age and ability range.
- A reflective practitioner with a strong commitment to effective Teaching and Learning.
- Fully aligned to our vision and key drivers.
- Committed to ensuring progress in Spanish for students of all abilities.
- Someone who is willing to make a full contribution to the Modern Foreign Languages Faculty and the wider life of the school.
In return we will offer:
- Modern, purpose-built learning spaces, which inspire outstanding teaching and learning.
- Excellent career development opportunities and access to a comprehensive programme of Personalised Professional Learning and Development.
- An outstanding induction programme with supportive and dynamic staff.