Teacher of Art
Temporary, Part Time (3 hours per week)
Required as soon as possible
Closing date - Friday 18 October 2019
· Have a passion for teaching and wish to deliver world-class learning for everyone?
· Want to join a forward thinking, highly supportive and progressive Art and Design Faculty on the next step of the journey to excellence?
· Wish to be part of a Learning Trust that recognises talent and invests in potential through excellent professional development and progression opportunities irrespective of career stage?
If so, Wath Academy is the place to continue the next stage of your career.
The Maltby Learning Trust, consisting of primary and secondary Academies, is a vibrant and inspiring place to work and learn, striving to secure excellence in all aspects of its work.
We are seeking to appoint a highly qualified, experienced, ambitious and talented art teacher to support and lead groups of GCSE students to excellence. A passion for Art and a strong commitment to developing young people to achieve their potential is essential.
Our successful candidate will :
· Have an excellent knowledge of the GCSE art and design curriculum.
· Be familiar with WJEC and AQA Art specifications.
· Have experience across all Key Stages including KS4 and be flexible to work with a variety of different groups across all ages.
· Have a history of outstanding teaching.
· Have specialisms within fine art and specifically photography and use of Adobe Photoshop.
In return we will offer:
· Modern, purpose-built learning spaces, which inspire outstanding teaching and learning.
· Excellent career development opportunities and access to a comprehensive programme of Personalised Professional Learning and Development.
· An outstanding induction programme with supportive and dynamic staff.